Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Box with spots!

Look what turned up in the mail today!
A BIG spotty box from Pink Trees!
She'd said she had some goodies for my office and this is what I pulled out of the box. Loving it already...
Peered inside and found matching storage boxes,
severely funky scooter stationery (which almost makes me what to get another Vespa)
And these great vintage 1950s napkins which Pink Trees had explained the provenance of for me. Oh - and she sent me some travel sized toothpastes which I won't share photos of with you!
And the storage crates are just perfect for my eBay shelves! Thank you Pink Trees - you sure know how to spoil me!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

awesome! i'm glad you like everything!! that seems like it got there pretty fast this time!

AMCSviatko said...

I was quite shocked at how fast it arrived. Figured you'd hired a supersonic jet plane for delivery!