Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fun and games in Auckland!

As part of Sis's birthday present I sent her a copy of Bizzy Buzzy Bumbles, a game she originally bought me for my birthday around 15 years ago. I sold my copy in one of the garage sales I had when I left New Zealand and kicked myself for many years for getting rid of it.

Then last year I tracked down a copy on eBay UK and last month spotted another copy in an op shop in Epping and snapped it up to send to her.

Here's a couple of pictures she sent me this afternoon of a friend playing it with her. A success, by the sounds of it!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

how fun does that look!!!

Anonymous said...

whoa! new layout! LOVE it!!

and yes, i know you're going to ask why i'm blogging! he's in the shower so i had nothing better to do!