Monday, August 28, 2006

Empty suitcase...

I've been home less than 16 hours and am heading to the airport in around 12 hours to fly to Sydney to start 4 days training for my new job. So it's been a busy day with unpacking, washing stuff I need to pack again this evening, picking up the mountain of mail from the Post Office (boy, were they glad to see me!) and sorting out the few things that can't wait til Saturday for my attention.

And speaking of attention, a certain furry creature has been wanting a lot of it. I don't think he's going to be very happy with me when I disappear again in the morning...

("Yeah, yeah" I hear you screaming at me "What about that 40 kilos of luggage?") Well, it's unpacked (see $3 suitcase above) The house looks like a hurricane has struck it and will stay looking like that until the weekend.

Here's a sneak peek at my frugalled treasures. Total cost, including the suitcase: around $90. (Listening to: Off the cuff: a compilation of New Zealand artists)

No comments :