Friday, October 27, 2006

Friday's WIP

Dinner party for six to mark the sixth anniversary of my becoming an Australian citizen. Starts in one hour exactly. I'm still trying to decide what I'm serving for pudding (and procrastinating by blogging instead of facing the horror that is the supermarket at this time of night.)

But at least the table is set. With the $1 table cloth I found at Salvos Mitchell the other day. Perfect for the occasion, I thought.

(Listening to: Pop will Eat Itself, This is the day...this is the hour... this is this)

3 comments :

createacraft said...

isn't this some kind of .. aboriginal pattern.. beautiful set for a celebration.. congratulations..

AMCSviatko said...

It is indeed, which is why I thought it so apt. And the napkin rings are from New Zealand in my favorite Koru design.

Anonymous said...

congrats on 6 years! a lovely table setting my dear!