Friday, November 24, 2006

... and again

Thursday

Architecture:Go to see the Sydney Pollock film Sketches of Frank Gehry. Realise I've gone past two of his works (in New York and Barcelona) without realising they were Frank Gehry. Chastise self. But not too much.

Shopping: Buy groceries for the first time in 2 weeks. (Does that count?) Discover new Lindt Lindor ball flavour (Raspberry) which comes in a box with dark, 60% dark and mint. Buy two boxes.

Also shopping, but not in the evening: find a wool winder and thingy in a box (a swift maybe?) for Taphophile at Salvos Belconnen. The lovely Ken gives me both for $5.

All in all Thursday was a good day.

No pictures. Sorry. Very tiiiiiiiiiired. (I wonder why?) And now I must away - there's a picnic rug by the lake calling my name...

No comments :