Saturday, June 30, 2007

Day 30. I made it!

You've probably noticed I've kinda given up on cooking these last few days and am eating my way caterpillar-like through the contents of the freezer.

So, first up, here's the last and final list of what I ate:

Breakfast: Apple, sultana and honey Oat Temptations

Lunch: Fresh, still warm bread with vegemite.

Dinner: Cream of lentil soup.

Total spent since June 1: $150.46

Which equates to $5.01 a day. I'm pretty chuffed.

I'll do a more in depth round-up of the month tomorrow (AFTER I've been shopping!) and would love to answer any questions you have. Leave a comment!

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Flippin' well done - I'm very very impressed. Am looking forward to hearing more in your in-depth round up. I've found your whole idea of the Fiscal Fast very inspirational.

Georgie said...

Wahoo! Well done on a very tough task, it has indeed been inspiring. $5.01 per day is amazing and I'm sure you have a new perspective. Looking forward to the wrap up.

Enjoy your shopping day - I hope there's a nice reward for you somewhere in there!