Wednesday, June 27, 2007

On Wednesday I went "Wowza!" (Day 27)

The Frugalling Fairy has been busy on my behalf (well, someone has to keep the op shops of Canberra in business while I'm not shopping...)

Here's what I found in a bag she handed to me last night:a pile of the most wonderful vintage fabrics just ripe for a bag making frenzy.A sprouter and a set of containers to solve my leftover crisis.And if that wasn't enough, a bar of Lindt 85% to tide me over til Sunday.

All I can utter is "I am not worthy..." (but thanks anyway!)

In other news last night, Trudy Bunny was spotted fraternising with undesirables and I discovered Sola Rosa are (is?) playing the ANU Bar on July 20th. How exciting! Tickets will be purchased next week.

Today's menu:

Breakfast: Tea. Berry Oat Temptations.

Morning tea: Apple and chocolate

Lunch: Toasted sandwich with cheese, eggplant, mushroom, red pepper and sliced black olives.

Afternoon tea: Popcorn

Dinner: Leftover Mexican chili polenta pie from Day 14. Ginger muffin.

Total spent since June 1: $145.46

Days to go: 3

4 comments :

Denise said...

I hope that Trudy Bunny hasn't picked up any bad habits from Lulu - from what I could see their encounter was brief...

You have indeed been blessed by the Frugalling Fairy!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful giftie! i'm drooling over the fabric!

Icy said...

Mmmm Lindt...

Anonymous said...

Ooh yes. I noticed Sola Rosa are also playing at the Evelyn (near me) and the Espy, end of July. So tickets are in order for one or both of those.

I have been told that their recent live gigs are moving away from their chill-out groove and are more dub-roots-fusion stuff. Still, we will see.

Kerry

(PS: there may have been an email thanking the shoebag fairy? I know one was being written!)