Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cutting edge...

Today I learnt how to cut a pattern from my block (or at least sound like I know how to!)Then cut it out in lovely soft merino knit and start sewing it together:
I managed up to cuffs before being told to go home. Next up is inserting the zip and apparently I don't want to do that for the first time when I'm tired and sniffly...

Oh and "our" webpage was launched today which was almost as exciting. Miggs would be very happy if you went and visted it so she can check if her stat counter works!

3 comments :

Taphophile said...

Stat check done.

Caffeine Faerie said...

Very cool webpage.

And that looks like its going to be an awesome hoodie. Good luck with the zip!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Visited Reign..but on a sloooo connection. Gorgeous shots. I'll have to go back for a look when we are back to high-speed connections.