Friday, May 30, 2008

The collywobbles

I often joke that I'm a gregarious recluse.

It's nicer than saying "sometimes I'm like Oscar the Grouch" (which may make people think I like singing "I love trash" rather than wanting to close the trash can lid over my head for a while and shut out the world.)

But the time has come (the walrus said) for a weekend off. A weekend to (maybe) stay in bed and do nothing . Or (possibly) do some cleaning and sorting. And accounts. Always accounts in this house, especially when the end of the month falls on a weekend. A weekend where I plan to ban myself from the computer. As they say "I'll be back..."

2 comments :

Michelle said...

Have a great lazy weekend.

You might be interested to know that Smiggle has opened up in the Canberra Centre in the last week or so ...

Cherry ・ チェリー ・ 체리  said...

Heya, nah that's good! you've been sooo busy! So yay! Time to take a break :D good on ya