Saturday, November 01, 2008

(Not so) secret squirrel

The beady eyed amongst you may have noticed the traces of sawdust and heard the muffled sounds of hammering round here.

Yep, I'm working on a new project which I hope to unveil upon my return to the land of broadband connection on Tuesday.

And if that isn't enough I have an appointment in a couple of weeks to discuss the possibility of another mini (non Internet) Secret Squirrel project that a couple of you know about already.

And on that note I shall try and look all mysterious and slink off for a long weekend of miniatures, Art Deco, op shopping, IKEA, architecture and good company.

See you Tuesday!

1 comment :

rooruu said...

Ikea, eh? And wouldn't it be the same weekend I've given our mutual friend, who's visiting Sydney, the six Ikea catalogues I couldn't get to your museum opening?? You'll be awash with Ikea catalogues...