Sunday, May 31, 2009

Me: Now.

I stayed up far to late last night at ANU Film Group last night watching a double feature of The Boat that Rocked and Milk (As a side note: if anyone can explain to me how they decided to make a double feature this Friday out of Confessions of a Shopaholic and The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas, I'd love to hear from you!)

Which meant a late start to today...

Watching The Boat that Rocked got me thinking about Radio Hauraki and, feeling once again like a newcomer to a strange land, wondering what the history of pirate stations in Australia was...

Today: Lino cuts started: 0. Chunks of plaster painted: 0. Houses sorted and tidied: 1.

And tomorrow's the start of June which is traditionally the month of Fiscal Fasting round here. So I'm wondering. Do I do it again (even though I've kind of been doing it for the past 6 months)? Do I do the light version (aka Cook from the Cupboard)? Or do I live how I normally do now* and just report on that?)

(*Since I discovered I get paid monthly in my new contract...)

No comments :