Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Busy (and buying)

Four jobs (well, three jobs and one internship but really, does it make any difference if you do or don't get paid for the work you do in terms of time involved?), one course (with the practice run for our final project due in a couple of weeks), one micro business (with added end of financial year-ness), two blogs and one exhibition proposal.

Add a week long case of buy-itis and you get this:(L to R: Happy tape goodies, new frame ($6.99 from Hot Dollar so inducing the Greenie Guilts) for my pear print which was strangling in its original frame, beautiful craft-related lanyard for my government tags ($2: also, alas, Hot Dollar) plus (not shown) launch issue of Uppercase (thanks to three buttons) and $6 CD of the Othello soundtrack spotted this morning at Flipside CDs....)

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

And I thought *I* was busy! I've only got one full-time job and a course I'm slightly behind on. And um, social stuff to do.

Kerry