Thursday, August 06, 2009

Que Sera, Sera...

So I didn't even get an interview for the role I applied for recently and was (fairly) confident I had a chance at. The letter arrived this morning, so at least they were quickish about letting people know.

To make up for it I have more contract work than I know what to do with (for the next couple of weeks, anyway) and managed to snaffle one of Aldi's $59 graphic pads this morning.

Now if I could just find the time to plug it in and play with it...

1 comment :

m1k1 said...

I augmented my wireless mouse with a usb graphic pad which I use almost exclusively and love, except double clicking is a bit temperamental. But I still have the mouse sitting there for that, so the best of both worlds. Of course, I haven't used the pad for any design work, which is why I got it in the first place!