Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday lovely Sunday

There was a rather expensive taxi ride to work this morning (as the buses weren't running yet).

A little sketching while I waited for the person with the pass to arrive to let me in to the library: Lots of lovely Library users very happy that I could help them find what they were looking for.

I've give up trying not to borrow anything while I'm working and came home with
Aardman's dark side DVD and Light, Air and Openness (a book on modern architecture between the wars). Plus renewals for Vienna 1900 and the Heroes of Modernism and Graphics Explained. In a car. With a colleague who gave me a lift.

I'd vaguely considered going to see Coraline in 3D after work this evening but the offer of a lift was more appealing. Besides, I get to see Coraline in 2D for free at ANU Film Group in November (if I can wait that long) and I have lovely new things to watch and read this evening...

No comments :