Thursday, November 26, 2009

Slowly, slowly

Things are getting back to normal round here. A little bit of quiet sorting and pottering each morning and night is making a great difference to the state of my flat and my mind.

I even managed to pop over to Y's Buys at lunchtime today (yay! op shopping!) and spent $4.30 on this:
Four rolls of vintage wallpaper, a good dolls house scale, for $2 the lot (let me know if you'd like some and we can arrange a swap). Three rolls of vintage tape for $2 the lot. And a length of braid for another 30 cents.

I stocked up on groceries this evening which made me very happy. Especially as I discovered Woolworths now sell eggs in black packaging!

And plans are well in hand for a repeat performance of the Pop up exhibition, but for longer this time. Watch this space...

2 comments :

Unknown said...

Your exhibition looked great - I would really like to see it - up close if you are able able to do a repeat Pop Up exhibit.

AMCSviatko said...

Alas it'll probably have to be in a cabinet I expect to get my work back from CIT (who are photographing it: fingers crossed they give me copies!) early next week, when, fortuitously, I have a couple of days off so there should be news very soon...