Saturday, May 28, 2011

Something old, something new

A fifteen minute scene I put together to show some of my new goodies:What's old: The sofa from the Bay Villa. The glass of wine. The books. And not really old but you've seen it before, the white storage drawers.

What's new: Black dog ornament (birthday gift from a friend). Round thing (two for 50 cents, Vinnies Mittagong). Frame and wallpaper (from a couple of scrapbooking kits the three of us picked up in Mission Australia's op shop in Wollongong and shared out). Digital camera (one of the three items I bought from
Fairy Meadow Miniatures last weekend). Mirrored coffee table (a recent experiment at the perspex place). Blue fluffy rug (knitted with some cheap ack I picked up at Dimmeys in Goulburn on the way through. I find it funny that I'm now on the lookout for cheap ack). And the beautiful lace throw? A birthday gift from M1K1.

No comments :