Saturday, December 07, 2013

Not from the mini shop

The pre-Christmas Handmade Markets are on again this weekend and, as is my habit, I popped along to find items for mini use.
 I bought three cards which I'll use as posters on walls. Plus picked up some (free) postcards with images that I can cut out and use as well. (Obviously I have a think for magpies at the moment...)
James from Victorian Dollhouses was there too, introducing a whole new audience to the handmade possibilities of the miniature hobby. He says he's quite amazed how low the level of awareness of the hobby is among people he speaks to at the markets. Here's hoping we gain some more mini modern converts!

Speaking of converting, on the way home from the markets I had to swing past Officeworks to pick up some printer paper. And, as usual, I checked the aisles for items that I could re purpose for my scenes.
I found some great grey and white wood grain paper and a pile of cool erasers that I could have fun with.

No comments :