Saturday, June 14, 2014

Back to school

My friend Ruth was keen to join me on a weekend away at my new holiday house, so I invited her to join me this weekend.
Inside of a miniature holiday house, showing a doona rolled up on the floor next to a pile of magazines and a bag of knitting. On the table behind is a selection of miniature grocery items, and a bag of groceries is on the floor underneath,
 We both thought it might be a wet weekend, so brought lots of things to keep us amused inside.
Inside of a miniature holiday house, showing a doona rolled up on the floor next to a pile of magazines and a bag of knitting.
 Plus we brought enough supplies to last us in case we didn't feel like heading into the village.
Inside of a miniature holiday house, showing a table with a selection of miniature grocery items, and a bag of groceries is on the floor underneath,
There's still a bit to unpack from the car before we stop for lunch, so we'd better get back to it...

4 comments :

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

Looks like all the the perfect accompaniments to a peaceful relaxing weekend - good friend, food, drink, reading, knitting, comfort!

m1k1 said...

and look. special chook bag!

Mini Dork said...

I love the tea towel! (Great food items too!) :D

Unknown said...

Nice supplies.I love the bag.