Saturday, October 11, 2014

Slaving on Saturday

In what seems to have become a bit of a tradition around here, may I present this edition of The tiny Times' 'Test covers with chocolate' picture?
Desk with a tin of chocolate bars, two test covers for The tiny Times, a notebook and pen and an empty tea mug on it.
This issue is shaping up to be the best one yet. And we're ahead of schedule. I am feeling most smug.

(*Want to subscribe? AMEA membership includes four magazines a year and costs just $A35 for the first year for Australian addresses and $A45 for international addresses. After that it's just $A25 and $A35 a year.)

2 comments :

m1k1 said...

You realize that now to maintain the suspense you're going to have to come up with a third option?

Rebecca said...

You might have to use one for the front cover and one for the back cover! I thought both of these were brilliant, and they both make great covers :-) My sister reminded me that I have a stone painted by the woman who made the hut on legs - quite different style and inspiration, but also very skilled, detailed and beautiful. Must show a pic of it sometime.
Congratulations on being ahead of schedule - I finally got the September DHP&P magazine out today, which is a relief.