Monday, March 16, 2015

Shapeways' 3D printed Miniature Houses Contest

As most of you are aware, Mini Dork is running a content with Shapeways to promote 3D printing in the miniature world.

I hadn't planned to enter (even though I have a good number of pieces from Shapeways) as I have many other priorities before the closing date, But with an unexpected week off work, I've decided making a scene is just what the doctor ordered.

The first step is digging out all my 3D-printed pieces...
Selection of modern dolls' house miniature 3D-printed cafe chairs and stools.
Modern dolls' house miniature 3D-printed cafe chair next to three 3D-printed tealight candle shades.
Modern dolls' house miniature 3D-printed cafe chair next to three 3D-printed stag head.

4 comments :

otterine said...

Woohoo! Looking forward to seeing what you create! :D

Pepper said...

Yay =0D

Mad For Mod said...

I cant wait to see what you come up with!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the finished product, thanks for the fun preview! - Eleanor (Shapeways)