Saturday, April 11, 2015

An evening celebration

Saturday evening. When I believe most normal people are out and about being sociable.
Exterior of a modern dolls' house miniature cafe at night, with the interior light up.
I'm at home, getting excited about the idea of seeing my newly-finished build in the dark.And making up a scene where two friends meet for a drink to celebrate one of their birthdays.
Exterior of a modern dolls' house miniature cafe at night, with the interior light up.
This looks like a nice place to stop for a drink...
Interior of a modern dolls' house miniature cafe at night.
(Although a little quiet, but the night is still early.)
Interior of a modern dolls' house miniature cafe at night.
 What A FABULOUS gift! You have such good taste and know me so well...
Interior of a modern dolls' house miniature cafe at night, with two glasses of wine and an unwrapped gift on the table.
 (A gift from Kikka N last year: I wasn't sure if it was a Shapeways piece, or even 3D printed so didn't include it in my contest entry)

2 comments :

otterine said...

I love mini scenes in nighttime lighting. This is so warm and inviting! :D

AMCSviatko said...

It's just missing the hum of conversation and a jazz band...