Friday, June 19, 2015

'I finished it off!' Friday

These were actually finished late yesterday afternoon:
Row of brooches, showing the backs with pins just glued on, next to two bottles of glue.
Yes, miracles happened and the brooches for the ANCA sPIN exhibition are done!

Perhaps yesterday's to do list helped?
To do list for Thursday 18 June 2015 saying 'Finish the bloody brooches!' in large capital letters. It is crossed out and next to it is drawn a smiley face.
 I'm not sure if I can show them all to you just yet, but here's a sneaky peek of one of them:
Modern dolls' house miniature scene of a side table with lamp, coffee pot and mug. On the wall above it is a box frame with the letter K, a ball of wool and two knitting needles.
Modern dolls' house miniature lounge scene of a sofa and side table. On the sofa is some knitting and on the side table is a  lamp, coffee pot and mug. On the wall above it is a box frame with the letter K, a ball of wool and two knitting needles.
(I figured I should make things that I would want to keep if they didn't sell...)

2 comments :

kittyandkatminiatures said...

Looks beautiful. You might want to keep that one, it looks awesome in the scene.

m1k1 said...

I'm hoping for a whole range of jewellery for your table at the next mini shows. ;-)