Monday, January 09, 2017

A weekend in the country

(Which is why I needed a small and portable project to work on).

And I did: on the kitchen table
One-twelfth scale miniature basket weaving kit in progress on a country kitchen table.
and in the garden.
One-twelfth scale miniature basket weaving kit in progress on a table in the garden opposite someone sketching a leaf.
The next step is to split the remaining twine into three and plait it: something I thought better done at home.
One-twelfth scale miniature almost-completed basket weaving kit.
I bought miniature souvenirs while I was away: these three laser-cut panels by this papercut life at the Sturt Gallery shop are destined to turn into a miniature screen.
Three laser-cut wooden bookmark-sized black panels with Australian flora designs.
And the tea trolley? I'm still making slow progress (although I now note that the basket struts aren't straight so may need to re-glue them...)
One-twelfth scale miniature Alvar Aalto trolley 900 kit, partly constructed.

No comments :