Monday, March 21, 2011

What a weekend!

I got time to photograph Inchies in decent light, but not post them...

Sat 12 Mar 2011
Lunch at the Botanic Gardens with Cycling S, followed by the opening of Michael Le Grand's sculptures at CMAG, and more bubbles (and discussions of Julian Roberts' subtraction cutting method for dress making, which rather intrigues me, and informed my Inchie)

Sun 13 Mar 2011
Spent the day finished i few last pieces for my January Mini Swap parcel and wrapping up lots of tiny packages...

Mon 14 Mar 2011A public holiday in Canberra, so Taph and I headed interstate to Goulburn and Queanbeyan to update the listings for I Op Therefore I Am - ACT. And buy stuff, of course!

Tues 15 Mar 2011
...say no more.

Weds 16 Mar 2011
Making QR code badges for Barcamp.

Thurs 17 Mar 2011
Cataloguing at work (and playing with the bits between the stickers.)

Fri 18 Mar 2011
My January Mini Swap parcel arrives!

2 comments :

callsmall said...

I love how that washi tape is infinitely reusable! Can't wait to see as you open the other parcels from our swap!!!

Ampersand Duck said...

Lovely array of inchies.

I'd be more excited by the notion of subtraction cutting if the clothes he produced looked like something anyone would want to wear. It just looks like making it up as you go along -- hasn't everyone made clothes when they're drunk?