Wednesday, August 07, 2013

The six minute scene

So, with it being the middle of winter and the light being crap and work being full-on I'm only really making scenes on the weekends.

But my acquisitions are backing up. And I'm feeling frustrated at my (perceived) lack of mini-time.

So I've been pondering the idea of (yet another) challenge: The six minute scene.

Let me explain: I grab inspiration from somewhere (my stash, something I've seen that day in real life, online or in a magazine.)

I have five minutes to create a scene. One minute to document it.

And that's it.

What do you think?

(Image from waaaaay back in 2008)

3 comments :

Mad For Mod said...

Cool! I'd love to see what you do with the clocks! It's the ne minute to document it that seems like the hardest part of the challenge.

AMCSviatko said...

I think that will possibly be the most interesting part of the challenge :-)

Hunky Dory said...

What a great collection of clocks! I like the mini-quickie idea.
Dory