Thursday, January 16, 2014

A very hot date which ended up a bit of a damp squib

As the heatwave continues (a high of 38 °C (102.2 °F) today and, worse, a low of only 15 °C (59 °F) overnightand I live in an un-air conditioned house) one bright moment was the arrival of my Vistaprint calendar order in my post box.

Until I noticed this:
and this:
(I'll let you imagine the wafts of stale red wine emanating from the package)

When I got home and unpacked the box I found that two of the calendars looked like this:
(as did most of the envelopes that came with my newest greeting cards. The cards, fortunately, are fine)

So I've had to re-evaluate and cut the list of recipients I had created for the calendars.
That's the bad news. The good news is I'll need to make another order.

But, to be picky, I'm not terribly happy with the back page.
I think I'll explore other options next year. Anyone got any recommendations?

3 comments :

m1k1 said...

WHAT THE !

Jodie said...

Vistaprint are usually very good and will reprint and post for free.

AMCSviatko said...

Alas, it's not actually their fault. I'll talk to the guys at the Post Office when I visit next but in the meantime a new order is cheap enough,,,