Monday, November 03, 2014

A souvenir succulent

My friend and colleague returned from a week working in Melbourne with a wee gifty for me:
Miniature succulent in a pot on top of a computer keyboard.
I had fun getting it home on the bus this evening (and got some strange looks), and now I have to decide it it's going to live here:
Miniature succulent in a pot on the verandah of a miniature school.
 or here:
Miniature succulent in a pot on a table in a dolls house bedroom.
(plus how not to kill it...)

5 comments :

Pepper said...

That actually looks real. Cool gift =0)

AMCSviatko said...

Real as in a living plant (it is) or real as in like a real pot plant in miniature? :-S

Pepper said...

Ah, it is real. Even more cool than first thought. You got a teeny watering can at the ready? =0P

AMCSviatko said...

Duh! Why didn't I think of that? I was obsessing over eye droppers and syringes.

*Stealing the one from my Lundby greenhouse and hitting eBay and Etsy*

Mad For Mod said...

That's perfect!