Friday, November 07, 2014

Friday night's frightening find

WARNING! This post depicts images and video footage of a dollhouse and inhabitants being harmed.

I was in town this afternoon at a presentation which finished just after 4 pm so I decided it was the perfect excuse to have a crack at this whole late night shopping thing I have heard about.

First stop was at one of my favourite haunts, the FlipSide sale bins. Where I unexpectedly spotted something miniature-related:
CD by the band Howling Dollhouse with a picture of a burning Fisher Price dollhouse on the front cover, in the sale bin.
( and quite unsettling).
Back of a CD, showing a picture of a burning Fisher Price dollhouse.
I left it where it was, but couldn't resist checking out the band on my return home. If you like horror movies, you might enjoy the video of the house and inhabitants being destroyed...

No comments :