Sunday, December 28, 2014

On the case

Sometimes I work out how to use procrastination in my favour.
Two dolls' house miniature embroidered pillow cases on pillows, displayed on a white cotton bedspread.
 (Especially when the other option involves doing the big ironing and mending.)
View from above of a modern miniature doll's house bed with white cotton embroidered bedding . On the bedside table is a glass of water, a diary and reading glasses and a vase of daisies.
I'm feeling like I need a nap now...

4 comments :

Susan@minicrochetmad said...

Waiting for inspiration works, your bed looks inviting and beautiful!

My Realitty said...

Happy New Year! Such an elegant bed. Looks so restful. Cheers CM

Jenna said...

I love knitting pillows like this myself by hand. Very pretty

Mini Dork said...

Wow, those pillow cases and bedding look great. Very summery.