Friday, February 27, 2015

Finish it off Friday freak out

I made the fatal mistake of thinking it was a good idea to start gathering my unfinished (hell, unstarted!) kits together in one place:
Plastic storage container full of dolls' house miniature kits.
The really freaky thing is that this is only the more recent ones: I know I have a stash of older ones tucked away somewhere. Including kits that have moved country. Twice.

Perhaps this week's #FinishitoffFriday challenge should be to dig them out, consolidate them all and face the fact that I have enough to keep me going for quite some time?

3 comments :

Kathy S. said...

I keep telling myself that I cannot buy any more kits until I actually do some of the ones that I have, but then I see another great kit . . .

Pepper said...

Bloody hell Anna-Maria, you could start your own stall at a miniature fair. That is A LOT of kits! O-O

otterine said...

Yep, during my organization, I labeled at least three large computer paper boxes with the words "furniture kits" -- I feel your pain. :D