Friday, February 06, 2015

Finish it off Friday: worse than a flat inspection...

Because I have to not only dust and clean two houses,
Messy vintage Lundby dolls house dining room with dusty furniture, open cupboard doors and toppled lamps.
 I have to pack them up, ready for an inter-state move.
Messy vintage Lundby dolls house dining room with dusty furniture and a picture falling off the wall.
Messy vintage Lundby dolls house kitchen with dusty furniture and items strewn across the floor.
(It seemed like a great idea at the time...)

2 comments :

Rebecca said...

Mm, rather you than me! You've done it before, though for a much shorter distance, and with more lead time - I remember you saying you used egg cartons to pack the tiny things into, which seemed a great idea to me.

Who will be unpacking them and setting them up at the other end?

AMCSviatko said...

I was panicking about my lack of egg-carton stash, but today discovered a friend at work has a large pile at home that she's willing to lend me. Phew!