Friday, June 12, 2015

Find it first then finish it off Friday

After Wednesday's VIP opening at Fairy Meadow Miniatures, I was chatting with the owner, Lorraine. 

'I really enjoy your "Finish it off Friday" posts', she said. I looked guilty as I realised just how long it's been since I last did one. 'But you left us hanging', she continued. There was something you were leaving to dry when you did the mug... Not that I can remember what it was.'

Neither could I. So when I got home I did a search and found that it was Adelaide's TBag box. And I vowed to finish it this week.

Except first I had to find it...

After ten minutes' digging this morning I had success:
Unfinished modern dolls' house miniature tea bag box set.
Another ten minutes' of cutting and placing,
Placing dolls' house miniature tea bags into a tea bag box.
and it was (finally) finished:
Modern dolls' house miniature tea bag box, bowl and stack of mugs on a tabletop.
(Thanks, Lorraine, for the kick in the butt.)

4 comments :

Kristine PaperDollMiniatures said...

This is so cool! I can't even fathom how tiny those packets must be. A really unique piece :)

Kathy S. said...

Love those little tea bags and the box!

otterine said...

Hooray!!! :D It looks marvelous!

Mini Dork said...

Tea time! Adorably cute. That box is fantastic.