Friday, July 17, 2015

Finish it off Friday: going potty

This kit first followed me home from the Canberra Show in April 2013, and was used in a blu-tacked together state for one of my favourite scenes, in May that year.
Dolls' house miniature potting table kit in packaging.
 Today I finally put it together properly.
Dolls' house miniature potting table kit, components laid out, with instructions.
 (Which ended up being a very quick
Dolls' house miniature potting table kit upside down, with legs glued on and clamped.
 and easy
Dolls' house miniature potting table kit with legs and underneath shelf glued on and clamped.
job.)

4 comments :

otterine said...

Love a quick little project that turns out wonderfully! :D

Pepper said...

Yay. One down, seven hundred and eighty four to go ;0P It does look cool though. Paint going anywhere near it or will you resist? =0)

AMCSviatko said...

I think I'll resist. For now, at least...

Kristine PaperDollMiniatures said...

Very nice! I usually think of kits being unfinished when you start them, but I really like the details on the top and the aged colour of the wood that it came in.