Sunday, December 01, 2013

Limited 4tunes

Dear poor, dusty, neglected blog,

I know I've been absent for a while longer than I thought I was going to be. But to make up for it, I've come up with a crazy challenge: Daily Dolls House December, in which I attempt to blog something mini related every single day for the next month.

Can I do it? There's only one way to find out...

So, to kick things off (and just in time for Christmas, for those of you who partake in it), here's the latest pop up shop, Limited 4tunes:
Aimed at the hipster and student market, the stock is cheap and cheerful. (If my Australian readers find it reminds them a little of Typo, that's probably because the scrapbooking paper on the wall, the pink frame on the left and the pouffes (previously part of a felt garland) all originally came from there)
There's a DIY section of the store, with paint, wool, books and magazines,
plus a place to gather and create.
There's also homeware, 
including a range of light shades plus plastic flamingos for your front lawn.

(For previous versions of the shop see August, May and last December.)

2 comments :

m1k1 said...

This is an admirable challenge. I have no doubt you have sufficient inspiration - now just to find the time. good luck.

Mad For Mod said...

Awesome!...I love the pink flamingos!