Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Liking it so far...

I'm starting to have a play with the pieces I picked out for the latest version of my pop-up shop.
Modern dolls' house scene of a selection of grey, white and silver decoative items displayed on an industrial grey bench against a black wall. On the wall are to stereo speakers and a sign saying 'Limited'
And trying to decide if I need to do something about the black wall... 
Corner of a modern dolls' house miniature interiors shop, with a range of items in grey, silver and white on display.
 I'll wait until I've placed a few more items to make that decision...
Corner of a modern dolls' house miniature interiors shop, with a clear perspex lounge chair, a silver floor lamp and a grey industrial bench on display.

1 comment :

minwks said...

I love a black wall. We have one in our real house! Just about everything looks good displayed against it! Actually it is called Shibue, a personalized colour in extremely dark charcoal.
All the best for a great New Year.
Janine